Tuesday 1 November 2016

Evaluation Questions

1. In what way does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

2. How effective is the combination of main and ancillary texts?

3. What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

4. How did you use new media technologies in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stages?

The four questions are the evaluation questions for which I will evaluate my main and ancillary texts. It is vital that I take these question into consideration to ensure my research and planning reflects my main and ancillary texts. I think question number four is the question I have to ensure I use throughout my blog so that i will be able to evaluate correctly and make it easier for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment