Tuesday 20 December 2016

First Draft



                

This is my first draft of my music video for Only Sun's "Get Away". I used a performing studio for my location to give the video a live feel which I have been researching about. I also used a black and white effect which I have also covered in my research. I like the look and the feel of my first draft very much but on my second draft I am definitely going to work on attempting to match the timing of my video to the track even better as in some points of the video it drops out as it is a live performance in the video. I am also going to construct a criticism sheet which i will hand out in my class when my draft is screened to see other areas I can improve on which I did not pick up on first glance. I provided a screening in my class to showcase my draft and these were my feedback results;

- Timing is off
- Should offer an alternate narrative to shape meaning
-Experiment with effects to give an edgy aesthetic

These three points are all something I am going to attempt for my second draft to improve my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment