Tuesday 18 October 2016

Glide Camera

The Glide Camera is a piece of filming equipment i am going to use in the creation of my music video to obtain stable footage. I wish to obtain this to gain a professional and sleek look to my music video as it is going to represent the track and the band yo the audience. A glide camera also allows me to freely move with the camera whilst maintaining the stability of the footage. This will allow me to get a range of moving and panoramic shots for effect. This can be sped up or slowed down in the editing to create effect. The movement will allow me to get a range of shots in a smaller amount of time, utilising my filming time and decreasing room for error and time for re shoots. The range of shots I will be able to obtain through this piece of equipment can be quickly intercut into each other to create a fast, edgy effect. This video explains how to use the glide cam to maximise stability.


No comments:

Post a Comment