Tuesday 4 October 2016

Target Audience Research Questions

To gain an additional input and feedback for my music video, I am going to construct a series of questions to shape and alter my music video to the audience's preference and produce the best content I possibly can. I am going to make these questions very specific so I consequently don't gain vague feedback.

1) Do you think the band/artist of the track should be the main feature of the music video?

2) Do you think the 'Black and White' effect is successful in giving an edge to the video?

3) Do you think a music video gives  a good visualisation and image to the lyrics of the track?

4) Do you think that indie music is successful in projecting British music across the country?

5) Do you think the music/ track fits the video?

I am also going to create a table with a strengths and weaknesses side for the class to fill out after they have watched my music video to find out what I need to work on and re shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment