Tuesday 24 January 2017

Timing

The timing of the lyrics matching to the song in my first draft is something i found very difficult. I could not manage to get the whole video to match up perfectly. This is because the live performance cannot match with the timings of a studio produced track where it has been sectioned as well as edited in the creation process. To resolve this dilemma, I am going to shoot some different shots outside a performance which have significant meaning to the track. With these shots, I will edit and cut them in into places where the timing is off between the video and the track. Because these shots aren't part of the live performance, it wont matter about the timing and matching of these shots to the track. I have taken this solution form the music videos in my research stage of my blog. With these additional shots, I can play around with different effects such as reversing the footage and mirror effect seen in "Are You In Love With A Notion" and "Arabellla".

No comments:

Post a Comment