Tuesday 14 March 2017

Analyse Target Audience Research

From publishing my survey on survey monkey, I have received over 70 individual feedback forms! An average of 87 percent of my target audience selected yes for the majority of my questions! This indicated that I have selected a reliable incentive to which to bas my music video around which will help in the promotion and success of the band! However, I obtained some alternate answers which I will take into consideration and on board in the construction of my music video. I revived a small percentage of answers which implied that they would like to see a narrative alongside a band performance in a music video. This is something I will attempt to integrate and construct in the second draft of my music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment