Tuesday 14 March 2017

Second Draft Feedback

I managed to interview someone with superior film knowledge after they watched my second draft to gain some feedback in an attempt to improve my music video. Improving my video would also give an enhanced reputation for the band to first time viewers. He commented first of all that I should experiment with more close-up shots of the band and band members. This would give me slightly more variety and enable me to re use certain clips without the music video obtaining too much of a repetitive aesthetic. This would especially fit in nicely within the 30 second to 1 minute mark. To carve some shape into my music video, he advised to implement my re shoots earlier on in the music video to create a connection between the audience and the narrative rather than just implementing it inconsistently where the music is out of time with the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment