Thursday 30 March 2017

Final Ancillary Task


This is the final draft of my ancillary promotional poster for the single "Get Away". The poster obtains the same logo as my digipak ancillary task to create synergy between the media products I have created for the band. This will enable the band to gain more recognition across multiple media platforms. I remained with the live performance snapshot of the lead singer as it reflects my aims of my ,music video which is evident in my research. I personally think this ancillary task gives a clear reflection of the the passion and joy of music and live performance. I am hoping to recreate this feeling with my music video. I also am very happy with the simplistic aesthetic of the poster which I aimed for after my poster analysis research.

No comments:

Post a Comment