Friday 17 June 2016

Brief 1 Music Video

The first of the four Briefs involves the creation of a promotional package for the release of an album. This will include the creation of a promotional music video as well as two of the following;

  • A website homepage for the band
  • A digipak for the album release
  • A magazine advertisement for the digipak 
Im leaning towards selecting this brief as I have a large passion for music and have a large musical background with listening and playing instruments. I also have links to an up-coming band to which will allow me to use one of their songs to create an original music video. I also like the fact of making a website homepage for the band as I am currently learning to build websites in WordPress as my current job, this will give me a bigger advantage for making a working and efficient homepage which looks sleek and meets the demands of the bands audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment