Friday 17 June 2016

Brief 3 Advertising

The third brief option involves the creation of an advertising package for a new product or service, including two TV advertisements as well as two of the following;

  • A radio advertisement
  • A TV programme sponsorship sequence
  • A web pop up
This brief isn't as appealing to me as the first two. However, I have an advantage in the web pop up as I am learning to design and build websites in WordPress as my current job. I also have experience in the marketing and advertising of products as I also have a lot of business associates that i help run and advertise products and services. On the other hand, I have little to no experience in the radio field, this could be a weak point and a downfall for me. However, it might be some experience id like to gain to allow me to progress better as a media student and have experience in a variety of sectors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment