Friday 17 June 2016

Introduction To Advanced Media

As we have progressed into advanced media, we have been given a brief into which we will have to individually demonstrate our media skills and creativity. Skills that we have learnt from AS media will be developed and used in the creation of our product. As I have stated, advanced media is an individual effort rather than a group effort, meaning that I will have to take on all the roles in which was spread across groups last year ( Director of Photography, Director, Producer and Editor). This means that I will have an increased work load compared to AS and develop all my skills as a media student. Being an individual effort also means that I am responsible for everything from the research to production of my product. From the experiences I had with AS media, I am going to consistently manage my time efficiently and consistently blog straight from the start. Organisation is going to take a major role in the creation of my final product and creativity will also be a large element in the success of the final media product.



No comments:

Post a Comment