Saturday 18 June 2016

Chosen Brief

I have decided to proceed with the first breif involving the creation of a music video. I have decided to select this brief based on my large intrest and knowledge of music. This will consequently increase the rate and quality of my research as my desire for music can be expressed through my work. Music videos are also an element of music that I take a large intrest in as giving an image and reality to a song is very important in my eyes. I also have a knowledgable background of web design in wordpress, credited to my current employment. This will allow me to create a sleek and professional homepage for the band I will create the music video for. This chosen brief ticks all my strengths in my opinion and I look forward to persuing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment