Friday 17 June 2016

Brief 2 Trailer

The second available brief involves the creation of a promotional package for a new film, including a trailer, as well as two of the following options;
  • A website homepage for the film
  • A film magazine front cover, featuring the film
  • A poster for the film
This option is very open because it involves a high level of creativity and the genre of the movie is open to a variety of options and routes to go. The website element also appeals to me as I am currently learning to design websites in WordPress for my current job. I have a very familiar background with InDesign and Photoshop programmes, giving me an advantage in the poster and front cover making side that this brief contains. Also, my experiences with AS has given me lots of knowledge and experience in the thriller movie genre and trailer making, potentially making this option slightly less demanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment